WEWS IS HIRING!
WEWS NewsChannel 5 has several job openings available. To view details on a particular opening, just click one of the links below:
WJW-TV SEEKING Accountant
Category: Media - Journalism - Newspaper
Details: WJW is seeking an experienced Accountant to prepare and coordinate timely and accurate financial information, analysis and reporting in accordance with company policies, government regulations, and GAAP for the station. To be an integral part of a Regional Finance team (three stations) and ensure the team objectives and goals are met. To provide finance service functions to the management of WJW in the absence of the Finance Manager.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 12/9/2015 Closing Date: 3/31/2016
City: Cleveland, Ohio - 44103
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Accountant.
- Broadcast experience a plus.
- Strong leadership, analytical, and organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to work under time constraints and manage deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and automated accounting systems.
- Assist the regional team as necessary with processing of Fixed Asset accounting, balance sheet account reconciliations, and
any accounting cycle functions as assigned by Finance management.
- Prepare journal entries as needed for monthly financial close.
- Assist in internal and external financial and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance results.
- Daily Pacing.
- Assist as necessary with the annual operating plan.
- Assist on special projects, analyses, and presentations as needed.
- Miscellaneous other duties as assigned by management.
If interested, please apply online or send resume via email or US mail to: Fox8.email@example.com (please put position name in subject field)
Attn: Human Resources
5800 S. Marginal Road
Cleveland, OH 44103
Apply On-line: please go to www.tribunemedia.com, click on Careers, and Job Listings
for Broadcast Year 2015